The ONYX COOL Back/Hip features a plant-based cooling phase change material (PCM) in a wearable therapy for back, hip and belly pain. This versatile wrap delivers 58° therapy for sports injuries; pregnancy back and belly pains; post-surgical relief and C-section recovery.
- This cool (not too cold) device is safe to wear directly on the skin without risk of ice burn, frost bite or vasoconstriction
- Cooling PCM safely permeates tissues to relieve pain and draw heat and inflammation away
- Maintains constant 58° cooling for about an hour, depending on use
- Reusable: re-cools in the refrigerator in 30 minutes
- Straps adjust to fit most body types
- Antimicrobial coating. Latex-free.
- Made in America. FDA registered. HSA and FSA reimbursable.
- Dimensions: 14.5 x 10 x 0.5 inches. 15 oz.
Care and Use:
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Wear cool white padding directly on the skin or over light clothing until wrap becomes clear.
- To clean, use a damp cloth and mild soap. Air dry.
Do you serve? We've got a discount code for you:
|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 2 in|
17 in x 11 in x 0.5 in
Veltex fabric (black); Aromatic Polyether Polyurethane; Elastic straps with Velcro closure; Hexadecane molecular formula C16H34 or CH3(CH2)14C
Device and two (2) straps
FDA Class 1 Medical Device
Made in the USA
Onyx Black, Sea Breeze, Gray Mist