58° Cool Wrap
The clinically-tested Cool Wrap provides soothing relief and natural cool therapy for menopause, MS and heat stress. Say Good-bye to hot flashes and heat stress and Hello-yes to cooling and comfort. The 58° cool wrap features a plant-based cooling phase change material that’s clinically tested and drug-free.
- This cool (not too cold) device is safe to wear directly on the skin without risk of ice burn or frostbite
- Maintains constant 58° cooling for about an hour
- The Cool Wrap has been shown to dramatically reduce hot flashes in most women by up to 75% after four weeks of use. Wear twice a day, for an hour, to alleviate hot flashes and night sweats.
- A safe, drug-free alternative to hormone replacement therapy.
- Natural cool therapy for breast cancer survivors and chemo-induced menopause.
- Soothing relief for MS and heat stress.
- Safer than ice or gels. Latex-free.
- Reusable: re-cools in the refrigerator in 30 minutes
- Made in America. FDA registered. HSA and FSA reimbursable.
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 11 x 0.5 inches. 1.25 lbs.
Care and Use:
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Wear cool white padding directly on the skin or over light clothing until wrap becomes clear.
- To clean, use a damp cloth and mild soap. Air dry.
Do you serve? We've got a discount code for you:
|Dimensions||14 × 12 × 3.5 in|
18.5 in x 11.5 in x 0.5 in
FDA Class 1 Medical Device
Made in the USA
Black, Gray Mist, Sea Breeze