ONYX COOL Vest (for Heat Stress)
ONYX COOL’s 80° Safety Pro Vest is made with a specially formulated plant-based cooling phase material (PCM) that safely and comfortably cools the core to protect against heat stress, increase stamina and enhance performance. Provides safe, effective cooling for anyone that works hard in the heat: construction, manufacturing and utility workers; athletes and officials; surgeons and operating room nurses; first responders, police and military.
- Aids in compliance for OSHA safety regulations for heat stress
- Delivers on-demand cooling
- Antimicrobial coating. Latex-free.
- Straps adjust to fit most body types.
- Made in America. FDA registered. HSA and FSA reimbursable.
- Dimensions: 20 in x 16 in x 1.5 in 3 lbs 14 oz
Care and Use:
- Wear cool white padding directly on the skin or over light clothing until wrap becomes clear.
- Re-cool by laying the vest on a flat surface in room temps below 80° F, air conditioned vehicle, or in a cooler of ice.
- To clean, use a damp cloth and mild soap. Air dry.
Do you serve? We've got a discount code for you:
|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 2 in|
17 in x 11 in x 0.5 in
Veltex fabric (black); Aromatic Polyether Polyurethane; Elastic straps with Velcro closure; Hexadecane molecular formula C16H34 or CH3(CH2)14C
Device and two (2) straps
FDA Class 1 Medical Device
Made in the USA
Onyx Black, Khaki